CLiKZiN uses the same trusted technology as CLiK®**, offering all the benefits of full fleece* blowfly protection, but with the added convenience of a seven-day meat withdrawal, ideal for offering valuable flexibility when marketing lambs.
- 7 day meat withhold offers flexibility.
- Contains dicyclanil (IGR) and FleeceBind™ technology*.
- Full fleece protection*.
- Suitable for use on all stock including lambs for market.
- Ideal for offering valuable flexibility when marketing lambs.
How to apply
When applying CLiKZiN, it is recommended to use an applicator gun and apply the product using the 4-stroke method (see diagram below). This ensures an accurate spread of the product.
Always calibrate your applicator gun before use. Apply the total required dose one quarter at a time from:
- mid-shoulder to middle of back
- middle of back to top of tail
- one side of tail to crutch
- other side of tail to crutch
Best results will be achieved by holding the gun approximately 45cm from the sheep during application.
|Body Weight||Dose Volume||Number of worm doses per pack|
|2.2 Litre||5 Litre|
Live demonstration of ClikZin Application